Glitter Diaries: #IAMDYNAMITE Contest Winner
Last month, while in my local Dynamite clothing store to pick up this vest featured in this post about my picks for the perfect faux fur vest, I was given a small card by the cashier, informing me about a contest being held surrounding the company's amazing #IAMDYNAMITE movement (see below for a description of the movement). I was told to fill out the card explaining why "I am Dynamite".
I wrote "#IAMDYNAMITE because I exude passion, confidence and I set goals to turn my dreams into reality. Dreams inspire, but goals change your life." I guess that my explanation was in line with this amazing movement so I was chosen as the winner, and I couldn't be more ecstatic to have contributed in some way to the strength of women. Also, that $500 shopping spree with Dynamite doesn't hurt one bit! Thank you, Dynamite, for this incredible and inspiring movement, and for holding this contest!





0 comments: