Beauty Diaries: Flat Out Fabulous

Friday, May 22, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

With summer just around the corner, I was searching for a new shade of bright lipstick. When I stepped into my local MAC Cosmetics, I was immediately drawn to the Mattes and Retro Mattes. Already owning Relentlessly Red, I was aware of the dry texture that a matte lipstick has, but Flat Out Fabulous was calling my name. I did have both Pigeon Pink (which I think I will be picking up in the near future anyway) and Flat Out Fabulous in my hands, and was having trouble deciding between the two, but a helpful associate told me that FOF was by far her favourite, and the most flattering on everyone. I am thinking that this new shade will be on heavy rotation this summer :)

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.