Style Diaries: The Romper
A trend that I have been seeing more and more of lately is the romper. I'm going to state the obvious here -- rompers (and jumpsuits, alike) are no fun when you are in a bathroom "emergency" type of situation and you can't get the romper off fast enough, but they are so "in" right now! Below are two kinds of rompers that are in my closet and will also be coming with me on my upcoming trip with D to L.A. next month. I like them both because the pink one is great for casual wear (the long sleeves are flattering for my less than ideally toned arms) but can be dressed up as well. The black one with lace cutouts is adorable since it can be paired with a blazer, and will be perfect for date nights or outings that call for something a little more dressy. The bonus selling point for both of them is that they have pockets (my favourite!) I look forward to many summer days and nights out in these beauties.




Cute!! I love jumpers. I really like this soft pink long sleeved one, but I would sweat like crazy in it. You look great!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually quite a light fabric, but I know what you mean, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteThat black one is so sexy on you, girl!
ReplyDelete