Glitter Diaries: Blog Overhaul
If you have just stumbled upon my blog today, welcome! I started this blog nearly a year ago after the happiest moment in my life, in order to document the things that I feel bring "glitter" to my existence. Above, is what it looked like up until a few hours ago... Thanks to my wonderful friend, K (seriously, check out her awesome blog here), and her coding expertise, I updated my blog to what you see now (pictured below). Although it is not yet perfect, I hope to improve it as I go forth in the blogging world with my thoughts on "finding the glitter" :)






Looks awesome!!! I love the super clean, white look :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kelly! I followed yours and Kimiko's leads on the update :) Next up on the blogging project is buying a domain name, and bringing everything over to Wordpress! Since that won't be for a while, though, I'll work on what I can with my current template/platform. Thank you for stopping by and letting me know what you think! <3
DeleteLooks so good!! I'm proud of you - you did a great job. The only thing I see that you need to change is the "about the author" section at the bottom of each post. I will email you the coding that I found mine under :)
ReplyDeleteGood job lady!!
I'm going to be honest -- I tried and failed miserably when I was searching in the HTML template to see where I could edit that part. Thank you so much, though. I seriously could not have been able to update this blog without your amazing help!
Delete