Beauty Diaries: Pretty in Pink (Pigeon)

Monday, June 08, 2015 Ivy O 1 Comments

I am relatively new to the lipstick game since, for a very long time, anything I used on my lips would cause some sort of irritation. Nothing works perfectly on my lips 100% of the time, but I've found that a combination of Vaseline petroleum jelly (my go-to lip moisturiser for nearly two decades) and this fabulous Sephora find help my lips to endure any irritation that might be caused when wearing fantastic lipsticks such as the one pictured above: MAC Cosmetics' 'Pink Pigeon'! 

**Side note: I treat my lip sensitivity the same way I treat my allergy to crustaceans; I still enjoy eating shrimp, lobster, and crab. Oops!

I previously wrote about 'Flat Out Fabulous' and mentioned having to pick up 'Pink Pigeon' at some point, anyway... Well, I did, and it looks amazing! Can't wait to bring it with me to L.A. (yes, D and I have finally booked our flights) to see our sister ("in-law" for me) and our niece at the end of next month!

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty colour on you! I love it. You gotta find what works. I'm the same way with lip stuff. I only use Burt's Bees lip chap but only certain kinds of Burt's Bees actually work for me. And lipstick? Forget it. Not happening :P

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.