Style Diaries: Pastel Pink
Talula Blazer | Babaton blouse | J.Crew Factory jeans (similar here) | Daniel Wellington watch
I bought this Talula blazer (I have another of this same one but in white) from Aritzia during last year's summer sale, and just loved how comfortable and breathable the fabric is. At only $85 (it was less than that when I bought it), it is certainly cheaper than other blazers that I own from Aritzia which retail from $125-225 CAD. The soft and drapey silhouette makes for an unstructured yet put-together look, and the shade of pink is just perfect for spring weather. I reached for it this morning instead of my usual Superdry windbreaker to wear for the outdoor field trip that I was on with my Grade 3 students at Kortright Centre for Conservation. I was grateful for how lightweight it was compared to my usual outerwear, while also offering the bit of warmth that I needed when a cool breeze blew through.




I've got the same one in pastel purple. Easily my fav. blazer!
ReplyDeleteCute teacher alert!
ReplyDeleteCute teacher alert!
ReplyDelete