Beauty Diaries: Twisted Hair
It's been quite some time now since I've done something "fancy" to my hair for a regular day out. Ever since my first collarbone length haircut over two years ago upon my return to Canada from Hong Kong, I stopped doing my signature "pouffe" hairdo which I sported long before Snooki made it famous on MTV's Jersey Shore. I'd like to think that mine wasn't nearly as wild as hers, especially since I never needed to tease my hair prior to clipping it in place, nor did I ever use a "bumpit".
This past weekend, I had some errands to run so I pulled out a plain, white tee, some Gap boyfriend fit jeans, and instead of leaving my hair down, I decided to twist my hair into a half "up-do". I only used two bobby pins to secure the twists of hair that I pulled back since it was day three since my last shampoo, and my hair had enough "texture" (*cough cough* grease and dry shampoo *cough cough*) for everything to hold in place.




0 comments: