Glitter Diaries: Here Comes the Sun

Monday, June 01, 2015 Ivy O 1 Comments

Ever since moving into my current place nearly two years ago, not one day goes by that I don't appreciate the fantastic view that I get in the wee early hours of the morning (my body often has me up around 6:00 a.m., even on weekends when I'd love to be sleeping in). My recent balcony makeover where I got to "deck out" the extra living space that I had simply not been using, has now given me an appreciation for sunsets as well, or at least, what little of them that I can see from my East-facing balcony. This is just collection of some the beauty that I've been able to capture on my iPhone 6. 

One of my many balcony photos also won me an amazing prize last Fall. Check it out here.

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous photos!!!!! That kind of view is amazing, so glad you're able to experience and appreciate it daily :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.