Style Diaries: The Blanket Scarf
Aritzia Couver Scarf
My first ever blanket scarf was bought in Fall 2014 when I was out shopping with some fellow shopaholics who totally share in my love for Aritzia as well as do much to enable spending my time (and money) in that store. I bought the Tapestry Rectangle scarf (similar here but in different colours) with those ladies, and have since gone on to own this, this, and the scarf featured in this post. They are honestly the most warm, comfortable, and let's not forget to mention the most stylish, scarves that I find myself using whether it's fall, winter, spring, or summer. You never know when you're going to need to pull something soft and warm over your shoulders, and these blankets are perfect for such situations.




Great scarf! I've always wanted one of aritzias super cozy blanket scarves but I can't bring myself to spend the money. :( maybe one day!
ReplyDeleteKelly, sometimes I think I am crazy for spending as much as I do at that store, but when I see how much wear I get out of the pieces that I buy, I have no regrets. I have sweaters and dresses that are in still in great condition from 5+ years ago! If only my metabolism hadn't slowed down so much in that period of time... Or I would still be pulling those clothes out to wear. I'm still holding out for something/someone to kick me in the butt and start getting fit again :P
ReplyDelete