Glitter Diaries: Throwback Thursday Edition (1)

Thursday, June 18, 2015 Ivy O 2 Comments

This photo was taken in June 2006 during my senior year of high school with my good friends A and A at the final dance of the year that we planned (Go, Student Council, go!).

I am off to Ottawa this weekend for the first time since December 2014 when D and I were there to visit my family for the Christmas/New Year holidays. D will not be with me this time, but I am sure to have plenty of plans anyway between meeting with friends (with babies!) and spending time with my family (Sunday is Father's Day!). Can't wait to see these girls on Friday as we celebrate A (the one in black) and her baby's first year together as Mom and Daughter! I also cannot wait to be back in my beloved hometown of Ottawa and on top of that... it's Rib Fest there this week. I am just salivating at the thought (as well as while I am writing this) of the delicious, smoky, barbecued pulled pork, chicken and ribs... Mmmm!

2 comments :

  1. Have fun enjoying ribfest! And I'm sure your family is excited to have you back for father's day :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking back at old photos and seeing how I used to dress. It's always a laugh. Enjoy your weekend in Ottawa!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.